We accept the following payment options:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Checks
- International Money Orders (International only)
Make Check or Money Order payable to : Compstar Services
Mail to:: 5 Portmarnoch ct, Coto de Caza, Ca 92679
Shipping rates and time for US and Canada
(Delivery time: Between 7-10 working days)
- 001-500 gms $8.95
- 501-1000 gms $13.95
- 1001-1500 gms $13.95
- 1501-2000 gms $13.95
- 2001-2500 gms $13.95
- 2501-3000 gms $13.95
- 3001-4000 gms $13.95
Rejuvhair carries fine quality Inhairit products and we believe that you will be happy and satisfied with the products and the results after using these products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return any unused boxes in the original condition. Return products must meet the following conditions:
- Refund can be requested withing 180 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase required.
- Please email us at email@example.com to request a return authorization code. Packages without prior approval and without a return authorization code will not be accepted.
- Return products must be in original condition, unused and in unopened packaging and in resalable condition.
- If you received a free shipping promotion at the time of your order, shipping charges shown on this page will be subtracted, before calculating refund amount.
- The customer willl pay all shipping charges for refunded producst back to us unless the return is due to a error made on our part.
- Refunds will be issued on products only, not on shipping and handling. There will be a 10% restocking and handling fee applied to all returned goods.
- 10% restocking charge will be waived if you decide to use your refund for exchange on any in store products.
- We are not liable for lost or damaged returns, therefore we recommend that you ship with a carrier that offers insurance.
The information on this website is meant for general information purposes and is not meant as a substitute for professional medical advice. Information found on this site is never meant to replace or alter a Doctors prescribed treatment plan.
Always check with your own Doctor before making any changes in dealing with your hair loss or if you have any questions or concerns about your own personal health.